Build your green legacy!
EnergyWorks KC is a new program designed to transform the energy efficiency market across the Kansas City metropolitan area.
We educate Kansas City, Mo., property owners on ways to reduce energy waste, increase comfort, and improve the overall health of your property.
What are the benefits of EWKC?
It is a program that will allow you to:
- Save energy by reducing energy waste
- Reduce energy used and gain potential savings
- Workforce development generates jobs in our local neighborhoods with local businesses
- Improve your home's comfort (by reducing draftiness, maintain temperature from room-to-room, etc.)
- Pursue healthy home improvements by protecting your family from mold, asthma, allergens, and other hazardous materials
- Save energy and conserve our country's resources
- Create additional home value (a practical investment for one of our most valuable assets)
EnergyWorks KC is a resource for energy-efficiency information for those who may not qualify for the Low-Income Weatherization.
EnergyWorks KC helps residents of Kansas City, Missouri, learn what they can do to minimize residential and commercial energy usage and reduce waste. The program helps residents access information and funding sources to make energy-efficient improvements.
Interested in the program? Sign up today!